We are always interested in what you have to say!
Every so often it’s important that we check in with those we serve
and ask for their feedback — this is one of those times.
The staff, physicians and board of trustees at Campbell County Health invite
you to take a five-minute survey before April 15, 2017 to let us know
how we are doing, and more importantly, how we can better serve you in
As a thank you for taking the survey, you receive a coupon for a free small
coffee drink in the
Coffee Shoppe in the Main Entrance / Lobby at Campbell County Memorial Hospital, 501
S. Burma Avenue in Gillette, Wyoming, or at The
Legacy Living and Rehabilitation Center's Bistro at 1000 S. Douglas Highway in Gillette, Wyoming.
Expressing your thoughts and ideas feels good; and we look forward to hearing
what you have to say. Thanks for helping us improve healthcare in our
Thank you – we wish you good health!
Take the Survey Here
Can't see the link? Click on or copy and paste this link into your browser:
Paper copy surveys are available at:
- CCH The Legacy Living and Rehabilitation Center, 1000 S. Douglas Highway, Gillette
- CCMG Wright Clinic, 500 Latigo Drive, Wright
- CCMH Lobby Information Desk, 501 S. Burma Avenue, Gillette
- Campbell County Public Library, 2101 S. 4-J Road, Gillette
- Campbell County Recreation Center, 250 Shoshone Avenue, Gillette
- Campbell County Senior Center, 701 Stocktrail Avenue, Gillette