Intensive Care Unit
The Intensive Care Unit at Campbell County Memorial Hospital cares for
critically ill patients requiring complex assessments and therapies, high
intensity interventions and continuous monitoring in Gillette, Wyoming.
Pediatric patients are treated in a special area designed especially for them.
Care is provided utilizing an interdisciplinary team to create a humane,
caring and healing environment. The ICU is a nine bed unit that cares
for a broad spectrum of patients from very young infants to the elderly.
CCH encourages national certification in Critical Care (CCRN) and currently
have nurses with critical care certifications, as well as registered nurses
who are certified in Wound Care (WCC). The ICU staff also have Certifications
in Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), Pediatric Advanced Life Support
(PALS) and/or Emergency Nurse Pediatric Course (ENPC) and Cardiopulmonary
The CCMH ICU provides:
- A safe and orderly environment for patients, families and staff
- A skilled, coordinated and collaborative care team
- Efficient and timely delivery of services within a system of care
- Shared decision making between family and staff
- Participation in performance improvement and quality assurance so that
we may give the best care possible.
- An ICU care team and executive leadership that assures continuous improvement
- A leadership system that assures organized and safe systemic care
Find the CCMH ICU at:
Location: Campbell County Memorial Hospital, 501 S. Burma Avenue, Fourth Floor
Click here for information on Visiting
Manager: Sherry Bailey, RN