Rest is an essential part of the patient's total healthcare, as are visits from family and friends. By observing our visitor polices, guests can become part of our healthcare team.
Visiting hours end at 8:30 pm.
For the safety and security of our patients and staff, guests are asked to sign-in at the nurses' station when they arrive on the nursing unit.Guests should not visit if they have a cold or flu symptoms or any other contagious illness.
Obstetrics Visiting Hours
- 9 am - 8:30 pm
- Visitors must be at least 14 years old
- Immediate family may visit at other hours with nursing approval.
Viewing of Infants in the Nursery
- 11:30 am - 8:30 pm
- Please note: The patient has the right to limit visiting.
Special Care Nursery
- Visitation in the Special Care Nursery (other than parents) by physician approval only.
Intensive Care Visitation
- Patients in the ICU require restricted visiting as part of their treatment plan. Please call ahead to see when the patient you wish to see may have visitors.
- Nursing staff must authorize all visitors by using the intercom located outside the ICU entrance.
- Family members may utilize the ICU Family Waiting Room, located outside the ICU entrance.
When Campbell County Memorial Hospital implements restrictions on a unit, we do our best to notify the public ahead of time with announcements in the newspaper and radio stations. We also place the above image on each of the units page. For a list of active restrictions at CCMH, please visit www.ccmh.net/visitingrestrictions.
Who's caring for you?
Please refer to this uniform colors chart to help you understand who is caring for you.