How to Apply Online
Please note: The application system works best when it is completed in Google Chrome. If you do not have Google Chrome as a browser, you can download it here,
Instructions for Applying Online:
- Visit www.ccmh.net/jobs
- You will see a list of all available jobs that are currently open.
- Select the job you are interested in by clicking "View Details" to see description, qualifications, etc.
- Click on "Apply now" in the upper right hand corner if you wish to apply.
- If this is your first time applying, you will be prompted to create an account using your email address and some basic contact information. *Note* If you do not have an email address, click on one of the links provided to obtain a free one.
- Once you have logged in or created a new account, you will be shown your "Job Basket".
- If you wish to add additional jobs, click on "Career Search" in the left hand column to view the list of jobs again. Every time you click on "Apply Now", that job will be added to your job basket.
- When you are ready to apply, return to your job basket by clicking "Job Basket" in the left hand column.
- There will be a message underneath the jobs that says "You currently don't have a resume stored in the system. Click here to create one." Click on that link. (If you have already filled out the application, you will be able to view and/or edit your existing application.)
- You will be led through the steps of filling out the online application. You will not be able to proceed to the next page until all of the required fields are filled in.
- Once you have completed the application, there will be an option to copy and paste your resume at the end.
- After the application and resume process, you will be shown your job basket again. At the bottom is a button that says "Apply for Job(s)". *Note* If you do not click this button, you have not submitted your application/resume.
- You should receive an email immediately thanking you for applying. This will tell you that you have successfully completed the application process.
- When a job is filled, if you are not selected, you will receive a second email letting you know the job is filled. You should receive one for each position that you have applied for.
- Feel free to call us at any time at (307)688-1501.