Campbell County Health
Works under the supervision of the Radiology Manager and the Staff Radiologist.
Performs a variety of diagnostic procedures utilizing all aspects of diagnostic
equipment. Responsible for scheduling and preparation of patient for examination.
PRIMARY JOB DUTIES
- Obtains appropriate medical history before patient examination.
- Prepares patients for their examinations.
- Performs appropriate diagnostic procedures as ordered.
General x-ray and CT exams.
- Assists radiologist when performing special procedures and fluoroscopy.
- Maintains cleanliness of all radiology equipment rooms.
- Maintains adequate stock of supplies in weekly assigned room.
- Exposes CR cassettes and DR systems to produce films of diagnostic quality.
- Performs appropriate modality procedures per protocols.
- Performs I.V. injections
- Performs multiple modalities exams per department routine.
- Ensures that expenditures for job related activities are within budgetary
- Maintains confidentiality of all personnel and patient care and relations
- Actively participates in Customer/Guest Relations and Mandatory Education programs.
- Follows hospital and departmental policies and procedures.
- Assumes other related responsibilities as assigned.
- Must be free from governmental sanctions involving health care and/or financial
- Complies with the hospital's Corporate Compliance Program including,
but not limited to, the Code of Conduct, laws and regulations, and hospital
policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Review of patient records for information needed for procedures (i.e. labs,
previous exams etc.
Education: High school diploma with graduation from a School of Radiology
Certified/licensed by the State of Wyoming and ARRT.
Must have current Healthcare Provider CPR or Red Cross Professional Rescuer
certification within 60 days of employment.
Experience in ONE additional modality: CT, MRI, Mammography, or other national
certification recognized by the ARRT. Candidate must hold certification
at time of hire.
Overnights 7pm - 7am Min $20.75 Mid $26.98 shift differentials for weekends