Long Term Care Nursing
Campbell County Health
Full Time, Part Time, and On Call
Variable Shift Min $13.00 Mid $15.60
Working in conjunction with the Director of Nursing, Nurse Manager, RN
and LPN, the CNA performs a variety of basic resident care activities
in caring for the personal needs and comfort of residents. CNA work is
reflective of CCH mission, vision and values. The CNA will integrate departmental
goals for improvement across the care continuum. The CNA practices within
the framework of the Wyoming Nurse Practice Act, and the National Patient
PRIMARY JOB DUTIES
- Performs basic resident care activities.
- Observes residents and reports unusual conditions and/or responses to team
leader of respective Neighborhood.
- Assists with admission, discharge, and transfer of residents.
- Maintains a clean and safe environment.
- Performs routine cleaning tasks.
- Provides service excellence to all customers.
- Demonstrates efficient time management and prioritization skills.
- Documents on residents according to policy; ADLs, Behavior, Bath and Skin
integrity and etc.
- Practices fiscal responsibility and accountability.
- Actively participates in facility committees, CQI teams, and Quality Improvement Program.
- Alerts staff when supplies, including equipment are needed and replenishes stock.
- Transport specimens.
- Work on other Neighborhoods as needed.
- Hours of Work: 8,10, or 12-hour shifts dependant on demands of unit. Call
- Adheres to CCH policies and procedures.
- Complies with the hospital's Corporate Compliance Program including,
but not limited to, the Code of Conduct, laws and regulations, and hospital
policies and procedures.
- Must be free from governmental sanctions involving health care and/or financial
- Performs other duties as assigned
Education: Graduate of an state or board approved training program
Licensure: Current Wyoming CNA license and must register with Wyoming Department
of Health CNA Abuse Registry
Must have current Healthcare Provider CPR or Red Cross Professional Rescuer
certification within 60 days of employment.
Experience: Experience in long-term care/skilled nursing preferred.