CNA Basic Course Information
The CNA Basic program is a three-week program (times subject to change and may vary by day). Most classes are Tuesday through Friday; however Mondays are added, if needed. If you are worried about conflicts, speak to the instructor at the pre-class meeting.
Course fees for CNA Basic Class
- $600 for non-CCH employees
Following the completion of the class, when you apply for certification, you will have to pay additional fees of:
- $120 to the Wyoming State Board of Nursing for certification
- $98 to American Red Cross for national testing exams
- $5-10 for fingerprinting to be done at the Police Department or Sheriff's Office
NOTE: These fees are subject to change and there may be more fees added.
Available from the Professional Development office at Campbell County Memorial Hospital.
Please contact the following for assistance:
- CCH Professional Development, 307.688.6040
Thank you for your interest in the CNA Courses. We hope to hear from you soon!