GILLETTE, WY— Campbell County Health (CCH) Patient and Resident Experience department is accepting applications for the Patient & Family Advisory Council (PFAC). PFAC is an avenue for CCH to receive and respond to input from our community, with a goal to increase understanding and facilitate relationships between patients, families, and care providers in order to improve healthcare.
PFAC meets on the third Friday of each month from 11:30 am-1:30 pm. Since its inception in 2014, the PFAC members have participated in many projects including:
- Customer Service "secret shopping"
- Assisting the Falls Team in identifying ways to reduce patient falls in the hospital
- Reviewing patient teaching information on multiple health conditions
- Participating on the CCH Ethics Committee
- Assisting with the design concepts of new construction initiatives
If you are interested in being a part of shaping healthcare in your community, please contact the Patient and Resident Experience department at 307.688.1532, or complete an application at www.cchwyo.org/PFAC. Applications are requested by April 15 with new member orientation held on May 6, 2016.
Director Community Relations