Behavioral Health Services
501 S. Burma Ave., Fifth Floor
Monday-Friday, 8 am-5 pm
After hours, weekends, and holidays
Inpatient Visiting Hours
Monday-Saturday: 7:30-8:30 pm
Sunday: 2-4 pm
Blanca Osorio, MD
Brooke England, Psy-D
William Heineke, Psy-D
Nazila Adib, M.D.
Ronit Cohen, MD
Elizabeth Fitzpatrick, MD
Mary Maymana, MD
Michael Vines, MD
Download patient forms
Behavioral Health Services provides professional mental health and substance abuse services to the community through prevention, education, advocacy and treatment.
Accept cash, Medicare, Medicaid, and most insurance - sliding fee scale available.
Know the Signs of Suicide
- Talking or thinking about death or suicide
- Clinical depression
- Having a “death wish”—tempting fate by taking risks
- Saying things like “I want out”
- Making comments about being hopeless, helpless, or worthless
- Putting affairs in order—changing a will, telling people goodbye
- Sudden, unexpected switch from being very sad to happy
Call the national suicide hotline, 1.800.273.TALK (8255) or 911 for immediate help. For more, visit www.cchwyo.org/preventsuicide.