City of Gillette
Employee & Spouse Health Screening 2017
Company Code: CITY124
City Hall Community Room 6-11 am: January 12 and 13
City West Break Room 6-11 am: January 17, 18, and 19
Registration opens Monday, October 17, 2016 at 9 am. Registration closes
at noon the day before each screening. Online registration is requested.
Make an Appointment
Can't see the button? Click this link to make an appointment:
First time Users: Click ‘Create An Account’
Returning Users: Login with username/password
Step 2: Enter Company Code: CITY124
Step 3: Follow the on-screen instructions to select a screening to attend
Step 4: If you are registering yourself and a spouse, a separate account must
be created for each of you. Simply start at “Create an Account”
again when registering your spouse.
Problems registering? Please call 307.688.8055 between 9 am- 4 pm MST and
provide them with your company code.
What’s included in my health screening?
The health screening is open to employees and spouses on the City of Gillette
insurance plan. The screening includes the following:
Wellness Package 1 (required for wellness program)
- Blood: Wellness Panel, CBC
- Blood Pressure
- Body Composition
- Comprehensive Screening Summary - mailed to each particiapnt 10-14 days
- Health Coaching: If participating in City of Gillette wellness program
please call 307-688-8051 to schedule your health coach appointment.
Additional lab screenings are available at the time of screening and are
covered by the City of Gillette insurance plan.
Additional Lab Screenings available
What to do before the screening
- Fast for at least 10 hours prior to your screening
- Drink plenty of water 24 hours prior to your screening. It is ok to drink
black coffee before the screening.
- Take medications as prescribed
- No strenuous exercise 10 hours prior to your screening
- Do not attend if you have severe cold or flu symptoms
- If possible, wear clothes with loose fitting sleeves
- If you are diabetic, please consider scheduling an early appointment
The Latest Word from Wellness Newsletter
Download the latest version of the newsletter by clicking on the link or
picture. Older versions can be downloaded by clicking on the link.