Diabetes Education Program
CCH's Diabetes Education program gives you the knowledge and skills
needed to successfully self-manage the disease and prevent complications.
Diabetes education makes you more aware of your diabetes, what it takes
to treat it, and give you the power to better control it.
During visits patients learn:
- what diabetes is and how to manage it
- how food affects blood glucose
- how to eat healthier
- the effects of activity on your blood glucose and how to make it part of your life
- how your diabetes medication works
- how to monitor and understand your blood glucose readings
- how to prevent complications
- skills for managing a lifetime disease
- received continued motivation for good health and a better quality of life
Your first appointment will consist of an initial assessment to determine
your specific education needs. The diabetes educators will tailor a learning
program for you. A typical timeline is three-four visits in a one-two
Download Patient Forms
Your healthcare provider can make a referral for your diabetes education.
Most insurance plans and Medicare/Medicaid cover diabetes education. Check
your individual plan for specifics. You can also self-refer. Self-pay
plans are available.
Campbell County Health’s Diabetes Education program is nationally
recognized by the
American Diabetes Association.
My Health Home Clinics
Access your online medical reord. Registration begins at the Clinic.
Click Here to Login to CCMG My Health Home
Find CCMG's Diabetes Eudcation Program at:
Location: Campbell County Memorial Hospital, 501 S. Burma Ave., Third Floor South,
Gillette, Wyoming 82716