Becoming a Love and Logic Parent®
A six-week program designed by Love and Logic®
Get answers to these questions:
- How do I get them out of bed in time to catch the school bus?
- How can I stop my children from bickering and fighting?
- How do I get my children to help with the chores without an argument?
- Is there a way to discipline my toddler in public without creating a scene?
- How can I get my teenage daughter to come home at the agreed-upon time?
- How do I get him to stop spitting his peas and whining at dinner?
And many other day-to-day challenges. This parent program is designed to
give you practical skills that can be used immediately.
- Dates to be announced soon
- 6–8:15 pm, Wednesday nights
- Hillcrest Elementary School, 1500 Butler Spaeth Rd., Gillette
- $50 one-time fee per family
- Daycare is provided for children ages 5 and under.
- Children ages 6 – 11 attend the children’s curriculum.
For more information on this program, or to register, contact Jessica Boyd
at 307.688.5026 or
Jessica.email@example.com. Please do not call the school for information.
Facilitators of the Becoming a Love and Logic Parent® are independent
and are not employees of the Love and Logic Institute.
Find Behavioral Health Services at:
Location: Campbell County Memorial Hospital, 501 S. Burma Ave., Fifth Floor, Gillette, Wyoming
Appointments Available: Monday-Friday, 8 am-5 pm
Crisis Line: 307.688.5050
after hours, weekends, and holidays
Visiting Hours: Monday-Saturday: 7:30-8:30 pm; Sunday: 2-4 pm
Director: Jeff Rice