Close to Home offers hotel-like accommodations for patients and families receiving medical
care in Campbell County, Wyoming; as well as
hospice inpatient services for the terminally ill. Close to Home is a project by the
Campbell County Healthcare Foundation (CCHCF). Close to Home is staffed by the CCHCF alongside volunteer members
of our community and trained medical personnel.
Close to Home boasts bright gathering areas and a commercial kitchen for
family use. Unlimited visitation from friends and family is provided,
and serene landscape for outside gathering in the garden area is maintained.
Qualifying guests at Close to Home include:
• A patient receiving medical care in Campbell County, Wyoming
• A family member of a patient receiving medical care
• Campbell County Health Care Foundation or Campbell County Health
• Rooms are first come first serve - reservations are encouraged
• To ensure affordability to all guests, CCHCF asks for a $35 donation
• Check-in time is from 1-3 pm unless other arrangements have been made.
• Check-out time is at 11 am, unless other arrangements have been made
• Please leave room keys.
If you need to extend your reservation, please contact the Guest Coordinator
as soon as possible.
Location: 300 S. Burma Avenue, Gillette, Wyoming 82716. Conveniently located across
the street from
Campbell County Memorial Hospital, the
Heptner Cancer Center and other community medical facilities.