All staff will maintain the individual’s right to confidentiality
when processing and releasing Protected Health Information (PHI). Medical
records maintained by CCMG clinics are confidential and legal documents
that cannot be disclosed to anyone without the consent of the patient
with the exception of the required reporting of certain information to
state and federal agencies. As a patient you have a right to obtain a
copy of his or her medical record, or ask that a copy be sent to a new doctor.
Below is information on how to receive your medical record in print.
• Complete the Release of Information Form in its entirety.
• Photo ID is required to release records.
• With appropriate authorization Individuals will be allowed to pick
up records for their spouse or adult children over age 18
Release of records will be completed within 10 business days of receipt
of the request during regular business hours. Please see below for hours.
You can pick your records up at the clinics listed below Monday-Thursday,
8 am-5 pm, and Friday from 8 am-12 pm
• Audiology: 307.688.4368
• Cardiology: 307.688.3700
• Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism: 307.688.3615
• Main Clinic: 307.688.3636
• Nephrology and Complex Medicine: 307.688.3535
• Orthopedic Specialists: 307.688.3500
• Powder River Orthopedics and Spine: 307.686.1413
• Pulmonology and Sleep Medicine: 307.688.3615
You can pick you records up at the clinics listed below Monday-Friday,
8 am-5 pm
• Kid Clinic: 307.688.8700
• Walk-in Clinic: 307.688.9255
• Wright Clinic: 307.464.0413