Effective October 1, 2017, Campbell County Memorial Hospital is changing
our payment terms and will no longer carry patient accounts longer than
45 days. This is an industry standard followed by most hospitals and health
systems in our state and region. Any self-pay balance for services older
than 45 days will be transferred to Receivable Solutions, a local third-party
billing company. Accounts assigned to Receivable Solutions are not in
a “collection” status and being transferred to them will have
no adverse effect on your credit report. Please note, this change does
not impact billing for the following services:
• Campbell County Medical Group clinics, including Powder River Orthopedics
• Home Health and Hospice
• Home Medical Resources
• Labs sent outside of CCMH
• Powder River Surgery Center
• Physician Fees (radiologists, surgeons, anesthesiologists, etc.)
• The Legacy Living and Rehabilitation Center
Receivable Solutions will be contacting you to discuss a payment plan for
your account(s). Receivable Solutions can offer additional flexibility
in their management of your account, and you will not be charged interest.
Paying for care
Campbell County Memorial Hospital can take payments the following ways:
• At your convenience from your home at any time online.
Click here to pay your hospital bill online Please have a copy of your current hospital statement available when you
pay your bill online. You will need your Guarantor Number available. Click here for information on how to read your CCMH Hospital Statement
• In person at the CCMH Patient Accounting office located at: 501 S. Burma Avenue in Gillette, Monday-Friday, 8 am-5 pm MST.
• Call 855-437-2864. Please have a copy of your current hospital statement available when you
pay your bill online. You will need your Guarantor Number available.
Receivable Solutions can take payments the following ways:
• In person at the Receivable Solutions office located at: 100 S.
Warren Avenue in Gillette-they also offer a nighttime drop-box for your
• Call 307-363-5065.
• Other options include: auto-deduct (with no fee) and employer payroll
deductions (if available through the patient’s employer).
If you have questions concerning your current hospital statement, please contact the CCMH Patient Accounting Department at the numbers
below, Monday-Friday, 8 am-4:30 pm. Or, email your questions to
For insurance balances, please call: (patient's last name beginning with)
• A-E: 307.688.1408
• F-LA: 307.688.1409
• LE-RH: 307.688.1410
• RI-Z: 307.688.1411
For self-pay balances: (guarantor's last name beginning with)
• A-LA: 307.688.1405
• LE-Z: 307.688.1406