For your convenience, please print and fill out all applicable forms and
present them when you arrive for your visit.
Pre-authorization refers to the process where an insurer approves medical
services based on medical necessity prior to services being provided.
Determining a pre-authorization requirement is the responsibility of the
ordering physician or patient. If the procedure requires pre-authorization,
the Office of Inspector General (OIG) acknowledges the ordering physician
has the responsibility of acquiring approval for the service.
for more information, or call 307.688.1142.
Thank you for choosing Campbell County Memorial Hospital for your medical
care. We are committed to making your visit as pleasant and convenient
as possible. You may preregister for:
• Labor and delivery services in Maternal Child (can take place at
the Emergency Department registration area, or at Patient Access in the
• Scheduled surgeries and procedures at Surgical Services
Tips to consider before your procedure
As you prepare for your procedure, please double-check that you have everything
you need. Create a checklist for the following:
- Important documents such as a photo ID and insurance card
- Copies of your tests, medical history and a current medication list
- Personal care items such as toiletries, socks and clothes to wear home
- Reading materials and phone numbers of friends and relatives
- A ride home
Who's caring for you?
Please refer to this uniform colors chart to help you understand who is
caring for you.