Do you know an outstanding healthcare professional in Campbell County, Wyoming who deserves recognition? Consider nominating them for a Campbell County Healthcare Foundation Outstanding Healthcare Award.
Here are some examples that would qualify an individual to be nominated:
- Medical doctors and/or doctors of osteopathy, dentists, optometrists, chiropractors, veterinarians (any healthcare professional with the title' doctor' in their credentials).
- Nurses, physical therapists, pharmacists, occupational therapists, speech therapists, health educators, counselors, social workers.
- Certified nurse assistants, occupational therapy assistants, physical therapy assistants, radiology technologists, lab technologists, personal trainers and clerical healthcare workers.
- CEO's, vice presidents, directors, managers, clinic managers (leaders and managers who organize the flow of local healthcare).
- Active community participant in the healthcare profession, service group, organization or task force, or active volunteer for a healthcare organization.
We encourage you to think about who has been influential in improving healthcare in Campbell County and deserves to be honored at this year's Black Cat Ball on September 18. If you wish to nominate a healthcare professional, you may
download an application here.
The nomination deadline is Thursday, July 31. A list of previous award winners is on the nomination form.
For questions about nominations, or to arrange tickets for the event, please contact Nachelle McGrath, CCHCF Executive Director, at 307.688.1575 or email@example.com.