Campbell County Health hopes that you are enjoying the Thanksgiving holiday with your loved ones, safe and sound. Please be advised of the following Department and Service closures for the Thanksgiving holiday, Thursday, November 26 and Friday, November 27. If you have questions about what department or service is open, please call 307.688.1000.
- CCH Administration is closed on Thursday and Friday
All Campbell County Medical Group clinics, with the exception of the
Walk-in Clinic, are closed for Thanksgiving and on Friday. The Walk-in Clinic will close at 6 pm on Thanksgiving Day and resume normal business hours on Friday, November 27.
- CCMG Central Billing Office is closed Thursday and Friday
- The CCMH Cafeteria is open 7:30-9:30 am, 12:00-1:30 pm, and 5:15 - 6:30 pm on Thursday and Friday
- Cardiopulmonary Services is closed on Thursday and will resume normal schedule on Friday
- The Coffee Shoppe is closed on Thanksgiving Day. It is open from 7 am-2 pm on Friday, November 27
- Community Relations and Volunteer Services are closed Thursday and Friday
- The Courtesy Service Associate (valet services) at the information desk in the Main Entrance closes at 1 pm on Wednesday, November 25 and will remain closed through Friday, November 27
- Home Medical Resources office is closed Thursday and Friday
- Human Resources is closed at noon on Wednesday, November 25, and is closed on Thursday and Friday
- Patient Access and Patient Accounting, near the main entrance of CCMH, are closed Thursday and Friday
- Patient and Resident Experience is closed Thursday and Friday
- Pioneer Manor Administration, Beauty Shop, billing office, and Coffee Shoppe are closed
Radiation Oncology closed.
Medical Oncology/Infusion closed Thursday and open Friday 8-10 am for infusions/antibiotics/hydration; no chemo treatments
- Sleep Center: No Sleep Study testing November 26. Resume normal schedule November 27 No administrative support November 26-27