A survey team from
CARF International will be visiting on April 19-20, 2018.
Campbell County Health
Behavioral Health Services invited the surveyors to evaluate how well we meet international standards
for quality. The survey will tell us what we are doing well and ways we
might improve. As a result of this survey, we may earn or continue accreditation.
As part of the survey, the surveyors will interview people who receive
services, their families, our staff, and others. Some questions the survey
team members might ask people are:
- Do we provide a clean and safe setting?
- Do you receive the services you need and want?
- Are you treated with respect?
- Do you take part in planning your services?
- Are you told what you need to know about your services?
- Are your questions answered in a way you understand?
- Do you know where to go with questions or concerns?
If you would like to talk with one of the survey team members or want to
learn more about CARF International, please let one of our staff members
know. You may also contact CARF International directly.
CARF International — A group of companies that includes CARF, CARF Canada, and CARF Europe.