Did you know that stroke is the fifth highest cause of death in Wyoming?
Campbell County Health
Emergency Medical Services wants you to know that when it comes to
stroke, it’s important to BE FAST:
- B – BALANCE: Is the person suffering from a sudden loss of balance
- E – EYES: Do they have sudden double vision, or loss of vision in
one or both eyes?
- F – FACE: Is one side of their face drooping?
- A – ARMS: Can they keep their arms up, or does one arm drift down?
- S – SPEECH: Do they suddenly have difficulty speaking or is their
speech slurred or strange?
- T – TIME: If they have any one of these signs, it's time to call
If you think you or someone else is having a stroke, call 9-1-1 immediately
and note the time when symptoms first appeared. Have an ambulance take
you to the hospital.
Campbell County Health EMS wants to you remember: when in doubt, dial 911
for help! Learn more about EMS in Campbell County, Wyoming at