Marcia Saunders, a nurse with Campbell County Health, takes a brief moment
to chat with you about the Fight or Flight Response when dealing with pain.
Marcia is one of the many CCH professionals behind the upcoming
Pain Management Symposium that takes place later this month.
This Symposium will offer tips and tools to help participants improve function
and regain areas of life that were once enjoyed. Chronic pain is defined
as pain lasting six months or longer, is ongoing, lasting beyond the expected
time for healing.
Sessions are offered:
- Friday, September 21, 1-3 pm, Campbell County Senior Center, 701 Stocktrail
- Thursday, September 27, 6-8 pm, Campbell County Public Library, 2101 S
4-J Road, Gillette
There is no charge for the two-hour session and it is open to all adults
with pain. Participants will leave with a resource notebook and most likely
a fellowship with pain sufferers in the community that they can relate with.
- Partner with your healthcare provider to explore alternatives and medication.
- Learn new coping strategies.
- Tools to manage flare-ups.
- Food and lifestyle modifications.
- How to change the “Fight or Flight” response to pain.
Learn more at