Employee and Spouse Wellness Program
The Campbell County Health Employee and Spouse Wellness Program is a comprehensive
program focusing on total health for the mind and body!
This program is available to ALL CCH employees – whether you are
full time, part time or PRN. Employees that are on the insurance can receive
insurance premium discounts. The program is also open to spouses of employees
who are enrolled in the company health insurance. Employees who are not
on the company health insurance are encouraged to participate as well.
The program is also open to spouses of employees who are enrolled in the
company health insurance.
Participation in the program will start with blood work and biometric screening.
Participants will then meet with a Health Coach from the
Wellness department to review their results and establish behavior change goals as necessary.
Health Coaches will assist, educate, and support the employee/spouse in
identifying and making health and lifestyle behavior changes that work toward a
self-identified wellness goal.
- Free blood work and biometric screening annually - average savings of $79
- Free Health Coaching during work hours three to six times a year for ALL
participants - average savings of $121
- Early detection and awareness of possible health issues - invaluable
- Accountability to behavior change and goal outcomes - invaluable
- Insurance premium discounts for those on CCH’s insurance - an average
savings of about 10% off your monthly insurance premiums
- Potential to earn annual cash incentive of $350.00 for compliant participation
in the program as well as showing measurable progress toward behavior
To enroll, swing by the CCH Wellness Department at the Energy Professional
Building, 1901 Energy Court, Suite 125, Monday through Friday from 6-11 am.
If you have questions about the Employee and Spouse Wellness Program, please contact
Wellness at 307.688.8051.