health. Improve your
life! Join us at HealthyU.
Meet others who are facing similar long-term life lasting health conditions
and learn how to play a more active role managing your own health condition.
Friends, family and caregivers are all welcome!
Sessions take place every Tuesday from 9-11:30 am from October 15-November
19 at the Campbell County Senior Center located at 701 Stocktrail Avenue
in Gillette, Wyoming.
Attend a brief information session on October 1 at 10 am at the Campbell
County Senior Center.
Click Here to Register
Can't see the button? Click or copy and paste this link:
This no-cost, six-week program will cover techniques to deal with problems like:
- frustration, fatigue, pain and isolation
- learn appropriate exercise for improving and maintaining strength, flexibility
- discuss the appropriate use of medications
- get tips on communicating effectively with family, friends and health professionals
- dealing with the emotions of your disease
- and practice decision making for better care, how to evaluate treatments
and best foods for a health you.
Examples of long-term or chronic health conditions include, but are not
- heart and blood conditions: high blood pressure, heart disease
- respiratory conditions: COPD, emphysema and asthma
- GI system conditions: Crohn's, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), inflammatory
bowel disease (IBD)
- neurological disorders: multiple sclerosis (MS), stroke, Parkinson's,
Huntington's and Dementia
- mental health conditions: PTSD, anxiety, depression
- autoimmune disorders: fibromyalgia, arthritis
Space is limited.
For more information, or to register, please call 307.688.6006.
Supported by the
Wyoming Center on Aging,
Wyoming Department of Health and
Campbell County Health.