Pain Management Symposium
Learn valuable tips and tools from Campbell County Health professionals
to help ‘retrain the brain’ for people suffering from chronic
pain, which is pain that lasts more than 12 months or lasts longer than expected.
September 21, 1-3 pm, Campbell County Senior Center, 701 Stocktrail Avenue,
September 27, 6-8 pm, Campbell County Public Library, 2101 S 4-J Road,
Open to all adults with pain. Cost: FREE!
- Partner with your healthcare provider to explore alternatives to medication.
- Learn new coping strategies
- Tools to manage flare-ups
- Food and lifestyle modifications
- How to change the "Fight or Flight" response to pain.
Call 307-688-4443 for more information.