Chronic Pain Management Symposium
Are you living with with chronic pain? Campbell County Health professionals
are hosting a Chronic Pain Management Symposium to offer tips and tools
to help participants improve function and regain areas of life that were
Learn valuable tips and tools from Campbell County Health professionals
to help ‘retrain the brain’ for people suffering from chronic
pain, which is pain that lasts more than 12 months or lasts longer than expected.
- September 21, 1-3 pm, Campbell County Senior Center, 701 Stocktrail Avenue,
- September 27, 6-8 pm, Campbell County Public Library, 2101 S 4-J Road,
No charge for this two-hour session and open to all adults with pain. Participants
will leave with a resource notebook and most likely a fellowship with
pain sufferers in the community that they can relate with.
Chronic pain is defined as pain lasting six months or longer, is ongoing,
lasting beyond the expected time for healing. Topics include:
- Partner with your healthcare provider to explore alternatives and medication.
- Learn new coping strategies.
- Tools to manage flare-ups.
- Food and lifestyle modifications.
- How to change the “Fight or Flight” response to pain.
Please reserve a seat and resource notebook by calling 307-688-4433.