GILLETTE, WY – Campbell County Health (CCMH) announces a partnership with the Studer Group, a nationally recognized company whose mission is to make healthcare a better place for employees to work, physicians to practice medicine and patients to receive care. The Studer Group coaches hospitals and healthcare systems by providing a detailed framework and practical how-to’s to create a culture of service, clinical and operational excellence. They build on the strengths and passion of each organization and also provide best practices and evidence-based leadership practices gathered from their work with over 700 hospitals throughout the country.
CCMH has committed to a three-year reciprocal relationship with the Studer Group to:
• Create a better place to receive care, measured by patient perception
• Create a better place to work, evidenced by improved employee engagement
• Build and sustain accountability systems so results are hardwired across the organization
• Achieve financial results and growth targets
• Develop a culture of physician quality, safety and satisfaction
The initial Leadership meeting with the Studer Group was held this week to learn what the partnership will mean for CCMH as an organization, and to discuss the implementation timeline .
“We are very excited to begin this partnership,” said Bob Morasko, CEO. “The Studer philosophy of accountability at all levels of the organization aligns well with the existing departmental strategic/operational planning system that our managers and leaders have been using for several years. I am sure that we will see some significant improvements in hardwiring our culture of service excellence and accountability at all levels of CCMH.”