Update: December 28, 2018: CCH is resuming normal phone operations as of
this morning, December 28, 2018. We have had no official confirmation
from Century Link, however, phone service appears to be back to normal,
with calls coming in to CCH facilities.
GILLETTE, WY – Phones into any
Campbell County Health Facility are currently down due to the national CenturyLink outage. If
this in an emergency, please call 911.
Please refer to the following numbers to contact specific areas of Campbell
County Health. Callers are encouraged to use a cell phone; however, service
is sporadic; you may need to call the number more than once to get through.
- Behavioral Health
- CCMH Emergency Department, 307.685.6318, 24 hours
- CCMH Maternal Child/OB/Labor and Delivery, 307.228.3440, 24 hours
- CCMH Switchboard, 307.685.8009, 7:30 am-5:30 pm Monday-Thursday; 7:30 am-4:30
pm on Friday
- Home Health and Hospice, 307.686.9262, 24 hours
- The Legacy, 307.682.1255, 24 hours
If you need to reach another department or service other than the ones
listed, please call 307.685.6318.
As reported by
Newsweek, CenturyLink services have been down most of the day beginning around
3:50 am EST. This outage is currently spread across several states. More
details will be posted when available.