**** Update: March 12 at 12:55 pm****
The phone lines has been restored. Thanks to everyone who helped us get
the message out. Remember: If this is an emergency, please call 911.
11:52 am: GILLETTE, WY – Phones into any Campbell County Health Facility
are currently down due to a service provider outage. If this in an emergency,
please call 911.
Please refer to the following numbers to contact specific areas of Campbell
County Health. Service may be sporadic; you may need to call the number
more than once to get through.
- Behavioral Health, 307.660.7348, 24 hours
- CCMH Emergency Department, 307.685.6318, 24 hours
- CCMH Maternal Child/OB/Labor and Delivery, 307.228.3440, 24 hours
- CCMH Switchboard, 307.685.8009, 7:30 am-5:30 pm Monday-Thursday; 7:30 am-4:30
pm on Friday
- Home Health and Hospice, 307.686.9262, 24 hours
- Powder River Surgery Center, 307.686.3860, 7:30 am-5:30 pm, Monday-Friday
- Rehabilitation Services, 307.686.3901, 7:30 am-5:30 pm, Monday-Friday
- The Legacy, 307.682.1255, 24 hours
If you need to reach another department or service other than the ones
listed, please call 307.685.8009.