GILLETTE, WY – What follows is an update on the Campbell County Health
services open and closed on Thursday, March 14 following the March 13 blizzard.
The CCMH Emergency Department is open 24/7; and Emergency Medical Services
is staffed in Gillette and Wright. If this is a medical emergency, please call 911.
The CCMG Walk-in Clinic will be open from 8 am-noon; hours may change as
All other hours are pending the City of Gillette lifting its Level III
snow emergency—staff are working to contact all patients to update them on their morning
- CCMH Radiology will not be open in the morning; patients coming for outpatient
procedures will be called to reschedule. Afternoon procedures will be updated.
- CCH Rehabilitation Services will open at 11 am.
The following services are closed today, Thursday, March 14:
- Cardiac and Pulmonary Rehab
- Home Medical Resources is closed; on call coverage is available
- Outpatient Surgeries at Campbell County Memorial Hospital Surgical Services
and Powder River Surgery Center will be cancelled or rescheduled for after 12 pm
The following CCMG Clinics are closed:
- Behavioral Health Services
- Kid Clinic
- Main Clinic: Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Neurology, Pediatrics
- Powder River Orthopedics & Spine
- Third Floor Clinics: Cardiology; Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism;
Nephrology and Complex Medicine; and Pulmonary and Sleep Medicine
- Wright Clinic
CCH staff who are currently on shift are asked to shelter in place—essential
staff are required to come to work; nonessential staff should stay home.
Staff is asked to call 307-688-8888 and/or your manager to get information
on staffing. Please do not call the Emergency Department or the hospital
supervisor as this ties up the public lines for emergency calls.
Get more information at