Health Source Chiropractic Employee Health Screening 2016
Date: February 25, 2016
Location: CCH Wellness 1901 Energy Ct. Suite 125
Registration opens Monday, February 1, 2016 at 9 am. Registration closes
at noon the day before each screening. Online registration is requested.
Make an Appointment
Can't see the button? Click this link to make an appointment:
Company Code: HSC2016
First time Users: Click ‘Create An Account’
Returning Users: Login with username/password
Step 2: Enter Company Code: HSC2016
Step 3: Follow the on-screen instructions to select a screening to attend
Step 4: If you are registering yourself and a spouse, a separate account must
be created for each of you. Simply start at “Create an Account”
again when registering your spouse.
Problems registering? Please call 307.688.8055 between 9 am- 4 pm MST and
provide them with your company code.
What’s included in my health screening?
The health screening is open to employees and spouses on the City of Gillette
insurance plan. The screening includes the following:
- Blood: Wellness Panel, CBC, Vitamin D
- Blood Pressure
- Body Composition
- Comprehensive Screening Summary - mailed to each participant 10-14 days
Additional Lab Screenings are available and are self pay at the time of service.
What to do before the screening
- Fast for at least 10 hours prior to your screening
- Drink plenty of water 24 hours prior to your screening. It is ok to drink
black coffee before the screening.
- Take medications as prescribed
- No strenuous exercise 10 hours prior to your screening
- Do not attend if you have severe cold or flu symptoms
- If possible, wear clothes with loose fitting sleeves
- If you are diabetic, please consider scheduling an early appointment