Addiction Severity Index (ASI)
The ASI is the most frequently requested (and accepted) alcohol assessment
by the courts, Department of Family Services and others.
An adult community member must call to schedule an appointment for an ASI
with a clinician. The results will be available almost immediately.
Those needing an ASI, please provide the following*
- Service fee of $150
- Photo identification
- Social Security Card
- Proof of income: recent pay stub, most recent tax return or personal /
professional letter stating financials if unemployed
- Proof of health insurance, if applicable**
- Record of blood alcohol content (BAC) at time of DUI
- Official state driving record for the last five years (obtain from DMV)
- Copies of court papers, if applicable
*For ASI evaluations that are not required by the Courts, Department of
Family Services or Probation, only provide the documents listed in 1-3.
Find Behavioral Health Services at:
Location: Campbell County Memorial Hospital, 501 S. Burma Ave., Fifth Floor, Gillette, Wyoming
Appointments Available: Monday-Friday, 8 am-5 pm
Crisis Line: 307.688.5050
after hours, weekends, and holidays
Visiting Hours: Monday-Saturday: 7:30-8:30 pm; Sunday: 2-4 pm
Director: Jeff Rice