Virtual Appointments Now Available
Behavioral Health Services is now using
telehealth, or virtual appointments, using WebEx!
See Your CCH Provider Live with a Smartphone, Tablet or Computer!
It’s easier than ever for you and your family to access mental health
from home or work with telehealth. No drive time, no public waiting room,
and no need to leave home or work.
For questions, or if you need help with video or audio, please contact
a Registration Specialist at 307-688-5000.
Accepting new and established patients.
15-20 minutes before your appointment, please expect a phone call from
a Registration Specialist to make sure you are completely registered.
10 minutes before your appointment, please expect a phone call from a Registration
Specialist to check you in for your appointment.
- A working and fully charged computer/laptop, tablet or smartphone with a camera.
- An internet connection.
- An email address.
- A well-lit, quite space so the doctor or nurse can see you.
- Headphones that connect to your device for clear audio and to protect your
privacy; these are encouraged, but not required.
You can be sure you have what you need to join a virtual appointment, by
joining a test meeting at any time before.
Join a virtual consult with your clinician from your computer
- Select the Join link in your email invitation.
- Your web browser will open a web page which will show your meeting information.
- Enter your information.
- Click Join Meeting.
Connect to audio and video
- Choose your audio connection.
- Set your video preference to video on.
- Join the meeting by selecting Connect Audio and Video.
Join an appointment from your mobile phone or tablet
Download the Webex Meetings app from the
Google Play Store or
Apple App Store.
- 5 minutes before your appointment, open the Webex Meeting invitation and
- Enter your name and your email address.
- Tap the green phone icon to connect your audio. Pick to call in or call
- Tap the video icon.
- Tap Start My Video.