Campbell County Health hopes that you are enjoying Christmas and New Year’s
with your loved ones, safe and sound. Please be advised of the following
Department and Service closures for Christmas on Monday, December 25 and
New Year’s Day on Monday, January 1, 2018. If you have questions,
please call 307.688.1000. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
- CCH Accounting Department is closed
- CCH Administration is closed
- CCH Behavioral Health Services is closed. On call coverage is available.
- CCH Community Relations and Volunteer Services are closed
- CCH Early Childhood Center is closed
- CCH Emergency Medical Services is open 24-hours every day for any health
- CCH Home Health and Hospice is closed, on call coverage is available
- CCH Home Medical Resources office is closed, on call coverage is available
- CCH Human Resources is closed
- CCH Infection Prevention/Employee Health are closed, with an Infection
Prevention Nurse on call Thursday-Sunday. Contact the Hospital Supervisor
to talk to the nurse on call.
- CCH Information Technology Department is closed. Contact the Hospital Supervisor
to speak with on call IS staff.
- CCH Patient Experience is closed
- CCH Professional Development and the Medical Library are closed
- CCH Rehabilitation Services is closed for outpatients. Rehab staff will
care for wound care patients and inpatients at CCMH.
- CCH Sleep Center: No Sleep Study testing. No administrative support.
- CCH Wellness office is closed
- CCMG Audiology is closed
- CCMG Cardiology is closed
- CCMG Central Billing Office is closed
- CCMG Endocrinology and Diabetes Education is closed
- CCMG Kid Clinic is closed December 22, 25 and 26.
- CCMG Main Clinic is closed (Family Medicine; Geriatric Medicine; Internal
Medicine with Anticoagulation Management; OB GYN Specialists; Neurology;
Pediatrics; and Urology)
- CCMG Nephrology and Complex Medicine is closed
- CCMG Pulmonology and Sleep Medicine is closed
- CCMG Walk-in Clinic will close at 1 pm on Christmas Day and resume normal
business hours on Tuesday. The Clinic will close at 6 pm on New Year’s Day.
- CCMG Wright Clinic is closed
- CCMH Cafeteria is open 8-9:30 am, 12-1:30 pm, and 5:15-6:30 pm
- CCMH Cardiopulmonary Services is closed
- CCMH Coffee Shoppe is closed
- CCMH Dialysis Center is closed on Christmas and open on New Year’s Day
- CCMH Gift Shoppe is closed
- CCMH Emergency Department is open 24-hours every day for any health emergencies
- CCMH Health Information and Records office is closed; remote transcription
services will be available.
- CCMH Patient Access (Registration), near the main entrance of CCMH, is
closed. Patient Access at the Emergency Department is open both days.
- CCMH Patient Accounting, near the main entrance of CCMH, is closed
- CCMH Radiology is closed, on call coverage is available
- CCMH Surgical Services is closed for elective procedures
- Heptner Cancer Center: Radiation Oncology is closed. Medical Oncology/Infusion
is closed for Christmas and open from 8-10 am on January 1, 2018 for limited
infusions and hydrations.
- The Legacy Living and Rehabilitation Center: Administration, Beauty Shop,
Billing Office, Bistro, Gift Shoppe, and Resident Experience are closed
- Powder River Surgery Center is closed