The following is information on staffing and services available at Campbell County Health for April 9. Updates will be made regularly. For questions, please call 307.688.1580 or 307.688.1000.
Updated at 9:30 am on April 9.
- All non-essential staff to be sent home.
Closed or limited services
Updated at 7:30 a.m. on April 9
- All non-essential staff are advised to stay home.
- Campbell County Clinics – Walk-in Clinic is open regular hours today 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. (last patient seen at 7:30 p.m.).
- Campbell County Clinics – Wright Walk-in Clinic is open regular hours 8 a.m. – 12 p.m. & 1-5:30 p.m.
- All other Campbell County Clinics are closed.
- All surgeries scheduled for today will occur – if it is safe for patients to arrive at the hospital.
Manager Community Relations