Open Accessibility Menu

When to See an Ear, Nose and Throat Specialist

  • Posted On:
When to See an Ear, Nose and Throat Specialist

If your sinus symptoms have hung around for weeks, or your allergies just never seem to get better, it might be time to see an Ear, Nose and Throat specialist (ENT), also called an Otolaryngologist.

ENTs treat both children and adults and specialize in disorders of the ear, nose and throat. They perform surgical procedures like tonsillectomies, sinus surgery and placing ear tubes, and may have an audiologist in their practice to assess hearing loss and fit hearing aids.

ENTs also perform facial plastic surgery, and can diagnose and treat sleep and snoring problems.

Thomas Davis

“Oftentimes, people think of ENTs as medical doctors, but we are also head and neck surgeons who can remove skin cancers and masses on the head, neck and thyroid,” says Dr. Thomas Davis, with Davis ENT Specialists in Gillette.

From sinus and ear infections to trauma or disease of the head, neck and face, our local ENT specialists cover a lot of ground.

  • Category: Campbell County Medical Group Audiology, Doctor