Standards of Excellence
Campbell County Health believes we are here to serve our patients and customers. Our
mission is serving our community by providing a lifetime of care with dedication,
skill and compassion. We will live our mission through utmost care, courtesy,
integrity and teamwork every day! The Standards of Excellence Employee
Reference Guide was developed by your coworkers and endorsed by CCH leadership.
It is designed to show how we define excellent service, safe practices
and quality care.The Standards of Excellence is a way of working, interacting,
and thinking about our jobs as we work together with others. The Standards
of Excellence do not simply outline a good attitude; it outlines our culture.
Download a PDF version of the
Standards of Excellence Employee Reference Guide.
Standards of Excellence Categories
- Provide excellent service by following AIDET.
- Treat patients, customers and coworkers with courtesy, respect and caring.
- Respond quickly and appropriately to customer requests.
- Anticipate customer needs and initiate action to meet those needs.
- Demonstrate active listening skills.
- Provide timely feedback in a clear and concise manner.
- Ensure an appropriate level of privacy and confidentiality is maintained.
- Demonstrate constructive problem solving skills.
- Communication is key in providing safe care.
- Share safety stories and messages.
- Responding appropriately to errors encourages a culture of safety.
- Personal appearance will be professional, safe and functional.
- Contribute to the professional appearance of any CCMH facility and grounds.
- Demonstrate a sense of pride and ownership in the organization.
- Exhibit compliance with safety and infection control standards.
- Pursue personal and professional growth within the organization.
- Work cooperatively within your department and with other departments.
- Accept responsibility and hold yourself accountable.
- Recognize and support the skills and qualities of others.
- Exchange appropriate and professional information with co-workers.
- Cell Phone Etiquette
- Dress Code
- Elevator Etiquette
- Excellence Every Day
- Service Recovery
- Social Media Guidelines for Use
- Telephone Etiquette