What to do before the screening
• Fast for at least 10 hours prior to your screening
• Drink plenty of water 24 hours prior to your screening
• Take medications as prescribed
• No strenuous exercise 10 hours prior to your screening
• Do not attend if you have severe cold or flu symptoms
• If possible, wear clothes with loose fitting sleeves
• If you are diabetic, schedule an early appointment
A Few Important Tips
• Blood work results are mailed directly to you.
• All tests conducted are for screening purposes only and do not
replace routine medical care.
• Payment by cash, check or credit card is required at the time of service.
• CCH Wellness will not file with your insurance company. Health
insurance may or may not reimburse for these screenings.
• It is your responsibility to send results to your healthcare provider.
Find Wellness at:Conveniently located at the Wellness Department in the
Energy Professional Building at 1901 Energy Court, located off Boxelder
Avenue, behind Common Cents and Wendy's
Location: Energy Professional Center, 1901 Energy Court, Suite 125, Gillette, Wyoming 82718
Hours: Open Monday-Friday, 6-11 am
Director: Bill Rice
Supervisor: Christina Rose