Becoming a Love and Logic Parent®
A six-week program designed by Love and Logic®
Get answers to these questions:
- How do I get them out of bed in time to catch the school bus?
- How can I stop my children from bickering and fighting?
- How do I get my children to help with the chores without an argument?
- Is there a way to discipline my toddler in public without creating a scene?
- How can I get my teenage daughter to come home at the agreed-upon time?
- How do I get him to stop spitting his peas and whining at dinner?
And many other day-to-day challenges. This parent program is designed to
give you practical skills that can be used immediately.
- Wednesday, March 6, 2019
- 6–8:15 pm, Wednesday nights
- Gillette College Health Science Center, 3801 College Drive, Gillette
- $50 one-time fee per family
- Daycare is provided
For more information on this program, or to register, contact Jessica Boyd
at 307.688.5026 or
Jessica.firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not call the College for information.
Facilitators of the Becoming a Love and Logic Parent® are independent
and are not employees of the Love and Logic Institute.