Becoming a Love and Logic Parent®
A six-week program designed by Love and Logic®
Get answers to these questions:
- How do I get them out of bed in time to catch the school bus?
- How can I stop my children from bickering and fighting?
- How do I get my children to help with the chores without an argument?
- Is there a way to discipline my toddler in public without creating a scene?
- How can I get my teenage daughter to come home at the agreed-upon time?
- How do I get him to stop spitting his peas and whining at dinner?
And many other day-to-day challenges. This parent program is designed to
give you practical skills that can be used immediately.
Click Here to Register
Can't see the button? Click or copy and paste this link:
- Wednesday, January 15, 2020
- 6–8 pm, Wednesday nights
- Gillette College Health Science Center, 3801 College Drive, Gillette
Facilitators of the Becoming a Love and Logic Parent® are independent
and are not employees of the Love and Logic Institute.