The Legacy Living & Rehabilitation Center
Inspired by the neighboring Lasting Legacy Park and with an emphasis on
living — The Legacy Living and Rehabilitation Center offers both
long term care and short term rehabilitation in Gillette, Wyoming. Committed
to providing dignified care and purposeful living, The Legacy was built
with the residents and their families in mind.
The Legacy is a part of the Campbell County Health's system of care
facilities and licensed by the state of Wyoming. The facility is certified
to accept private pay, Medicare, Medicaid and Veteran's Administration
The Legacy offers
- Long term care
Short term rehabilitation to speed recovery and return home, with a large, bright rehabilitation
and therapy space
- Secure memory care wing
- Great Room space for large gatherings and community involvement
- 152 private rooms with accessible showers and piped-in oxygen
- Some rooms with built-in resident lifts
- Eight (8) suites with shared bathroom for couples, friends or siblings
- Access to balconies, patios or courtyards from every resident wing
- Amenities like a bistro, country store and movie theatre
- Overlooking Lasting Legacy Park in Gillette, Wyoming
Health Connect Blog
Read more about the happenings at The Legacy Living and Rehabilitation
Center on the Health Connect Blog.
Preserve your Legacy: community time capsule project
Carry your history into the future and preserve your legacy in a time capsule.
The Legacy Living and Rehabilitation Center’s Advisory Board has
launched a fundraising campaign to celebrate 100 years of long term care
in Campbell County.
Find The Legacy Living and Rehabilitation Center at:
1000 S. Douglas Highway, Gillette, Wyoming 82716
• Phone: 307.688.7000
• Administrator: Jonni Belden, RN, Vice President of Continuing Health Services