Wright Clinic & Occupational Health
Right now, the Clinic is open Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from
8 am-5 pm (closed for lunch from noon-1 pm); we are closed on Wednesday
and weekends. You can call to schedule with us for virtual and in-person
visits at 307.464.0413.
Our Clinic is
Just Wright for So Many of Your Healthcare Needs
Close to where you live or work, the Campbell County Medical Group (CCMG)
Wright Clinic & Occupational Health has a friendly and knowledgeable
staff, ready to assist with your healthcare needs for the whole family
in Wright, Wyoming.
- allergy shots
- blood pressure checks
daily community blood draws Monday-Friday from 8-11 am; a list of screenings
can be viewed here
- physical therapy (see below)
- x-ray services on site
Fast referral with Campbell County Medical Group
Campbell County Memorial Hospital services
Occupational health services
- Drug screenings: urine, hair follicle, breath alcohol
- DOT physicals
- Workers’ compensation: work injuries, injury follow-up, x-rays,
- Pulmonary (lung) function testing (PFT)
- NIOSH certified for chest x-ray and PFT
- Tetanus shots
The Wright Clinic accepts and files insurance.
Physical Therapy services available in Wright, Wyoming
Have you been referred to physical therapy but have not participated in
treatment due to fear of driving on Highway 59 into Gillette, Wyoming?
We have good news for you! CCH
Rehabilitation Services offers a satellite physical therapy clinic in Wright, Wyoming.
Treatment is available for a variety of diagnoses including:
- pre and post-surgical physical therapy
- balance training
- return to sport
- edema management
- and much more
Physical therapy sessions include one-hour evaluation followed by an individualized
care plan that may include activities such as:
- strength training and stretching exercises
- balance training
- sports screens
- taping and manual therapy.
In addition to recurring visits, individuals are able to come in to be
fit with different braces for stability when prescribed by their physician.
A licensed physical therapist is at the Wright Clinic regularly from 1-4
pm every Tuesday and Thursday—additional hours can be requested.
For scheduling and questions please contact Rehabilitation Services at
307.688.8000 or visit
Find the Wright Clinic at:
- Location: 500 Latigo Drive, Wright, Wyoming
- Phone: 307.464.0413
- Fax: 307.688.7965
- Hours: Monday-Thursday: 8 am-12 pm; 1-5 pm; Fridays, 8 am-12 pm; Saturday
and Sunday Closed
- Holiday Closures: Memorial Day; Labor Day; Thanksgiving Day and the day
after; Christmas Day; New Year's Day